This itinerary perfectly suits not just for whitewater rafting fans but also for trekking fans. Picturesque snowy peaks of the North-Chuyskiy Range, pure and eternal ice, sparkling rivers which have their source from that ice – all these you can see in alpine camp Aktru.
Water journey goes on the Chuya river. The championship of Russia in water tourist multisport is annually held on the Chuya “Chuya-rally”. The obstacles are characterized by the 4th and 5th grades of difficulty (according to the six grades International Scale of River Difficulty). During the rafting you are going to pass the Begemot, Turbinny, Gorizont, Ilgumen, Shabash and other rapids, to visit engraving sites. The professional guides will help you to overcome all these obstacles, to enjoy and experience adrenaline buzz. You will remember all the moments of risk, team cohesion, triumph of victory and will become a fan of whitewater.
During the trip the car is provided.
|The 1st day||The 1st day meeting at the airport or at the railroad station. Transportation by bus Barnaul – Aktash distance 600 km, trip takes about 10 hours. The road goes through the famous Chuysky Highway, one can admire a glorious landscapes of the Altai mountains, the most beautiful valleys of the Bia and Chuya. The route goes through two picturesque Seminsky and Chike-Taman passes. Several breaks for lunch and in Srostki village, homeland of V. Shukshin, are provided. Camping on the bank of the Chuya River.|
|The 2nd day||Transportation by the off road car (Ural, Gaz-66) to the Alpine camp (60 km). Camping.|
|The 3d day||Acclimatization; Trekking to the ice Malyi Aktru|
|The 4th day||Trekking to the Goluboe Lake. The path goes through ice Bolshoy Aktru.|
|The 5th day||Transportation from the camp to the start of the rafting Chibit village. Banya|
|The 6th day||Safety education. The start of rafting. Passing the rapids Sumrachny, Burevestnik, Begemot. The Burevestnik rapid is famous because of the annual competitions which are held here – Chuya-rally. The Begemot rapid is the most difficult rapid of the itinerary. Reconnaissance and obligatory insurance are provided. Passing of the Slalomny and Classichesky rapids.|
|The 7th day||Transportation to the Trubina rapid. Passing the rapids Turbina, Gorizont. There are very beautiful and powerful rapids. Then in a few kilometers Chuya joins Katun. Rafting on the Katun till the Yaloman river.|
|The 8th day||Transportation to Barnaul. Overnight in a hotel|
May – September
27000 (not less than 8 people)
Prepayment 20% not later than 30 days before beginning of the tour. The full amount is due on the first
day of the tour at the latest
In case of refusal from the tour within 7 days before its beginning, the deposit won’t be returned
The length of the tour
Auto – 700+500 km
Rafting – 50 kmм
The temperature +10- +30 precipitations are possible
Tour Price includes
- Transport: all transfers according to the program
- A 3-course meal
- The lease of specific rafting outfit (raft, helmets, life jackets, paddles, water resistant bags for personal staff, Tents)
- Professional guides, cookers
- Medical insurance
Tour Price doesn’t include
- Meal during the trip to the beginning of rafting and return journey in Barnaul.
- Alcohol drinks
- Accommodation in hotel and tourists complexes
- Personal expenses
Each participant should have sports bag, shoes and wetsuit for the rafting, windproof suit, jogging suit, raincoat, a couple of T-shirts, thermal underwear, sweater, jogging shoes, three - four pairs of socks, caps, sunglasses, swimsuit, shorts or tights, personal hygiene items, cameras, torch, specific medications, etc.
- Professional Cooking is provided. Only fresh vegetables are used.
- Raft, equipment, camping (fire pits, tents, tables) are provided by guides.
- Reconnaissance of rapids, providing of insurance and safety, rescue operation are performed by guides
- One can lease necessary additional equipment – wetsuit, shoes for rafting.
- During the trip carrying of load and equipment down the river bank is available, depending on weather conditions and skills of group
- The schedule of the tour can be changed in accordance with group requests before the beginning of the tour