Mazhoysky cascade on the Chuya River is one of the most difficult and at the same time interesting reaches of the river. It includes the highest grades of difficulty. Riverbed is composed mainly of hard rocks, which form a canyon, its walls are about 50-60 meters. 12km reach of the river counts more than 30 rapids, more than 15 of that rapids are of the 5-6 grades of difficulty. There are the most breathtaking and difficult rapids with self-explanatory names – Presidium, Cascader, Russkie gorki, Malysh. The obstacles gradually get harder and harder. Mazhoysky cascade is the most popular among tourists because of its convenient approach tracks.
This itinerary suits perfectly for those who doesn't have enough time but would like to experience adrenaline buzz.
Rafting trip on Mazhoysky cascade is also good as a training before Argur, Chulyshman, Bashkaus.
You can choose the safest so called bublik raft with a company of experienced instructors, or depending on experience of the group one can choose catamarans.
|The 1st day||Meeting at the airport or at the railroad station. A bus tour – Aktash, distance 600 km, trip takes about 10 hours. The road goes through the famous Chuysky Highway, one can admire a glorious landscapes of the Altai mountains, the most beautiful valleys of the Bia and Chuya. The route goes through two picturesque Seminsky and Chike-Taman passes. Several breaks for lunch and in Srostki village, homeland of V. Shukshin, are provided. Camping. Overnight at tourist camps is optional. The assembly of raft|
|The 2nd day||Passing the rapids Surovy, Pyramid, Garniture. Transportation back to the camp.|
|The 3d day||This day we go through the most difficult part of cascade. Rapids go one by one Stol Presidiuma, Razminka; Kosoy, Kaskader, Primanka, Russkie gorki etc. The impression exchange. Dinner. Transportation back to Barnaul.|
May – September
18000 rub (not less than 4 people)
Prepayment 20% not later than 30 days before beginning of the tour. The full amount is due on the first day of the tour at the latest. In case of refusal from the tour within 7 days before its beginning, the deposit won’t be returned
The length of the tour
- Auto – 600+600 km
- Rafting – 20 km
The temperature +17 - +30 precipitations are possible
Tour Price includes
- Transport: all transfers according to the program
- A 3-course meal
- The lease of specific rafting outfit (raft, helmets, life jackets, paddles, water resistant bags for personal staff, Tents)
- Professional guides, cookers
- Medical insurance
Tour Price doesn’t include
- Meal during the trip to the beginning of rafting and return journey in Barnaul
- Alcohol drinks accommodation in hotel and tourists complexes
- Personal expenses
Each participant should have sports bag, shoes and wetsuit for the rafting, windproof suit, jogging suit, raincoat, a couple of T-shirts, thermal underwear, sweater, jogging shoes, three - four pairs of socks, caps, sunglasses, swimsuit, shorts or tights, personal hygiene items, cameras, torch, specific medications, etc.
- Accommodation in tourist complex is available for additional payment from 400 rub per night per person. Transfer to the start by personal cars is optional.
- Professional Cooking is provided. Only fresh vegetables are used.
- Raft, equipment and camp are provided by guides. Reconnaissance, providing of insurance and safety, rescue operation are performed by guides
- One can lease necessary additional equipment – wetsuit, shoes for rafting.
- Carrying of load down the river bank is available
- The schedule of the tour can be changed in accordance with your request