We invite you to make water journey on the Chuya and Katun rivers. You will see the high-water rivers of the Mountain Altai. The championship of Russia in water tourist multisport is annually held on the Chuya - “Chuya-rally”. The obstacles are characterized by the 4th and 5th grades of difficulty (according to the six grades International Scale of River Difficulty). During the rafting you are going to pass the Begemot, Turbinny, Gorizont, Ilgumen, Shabash and other rapids, to visit engraving sites. The professional guides will help you to overcome all these obstacles, to experience and enjoy adrenaline buzz. You will remember all the moments of risk, team cohesion, triumph of victory and will become a true fan of whitewater.
During the trip the car is provided.
|The 1st day||Meeting at the airport or at the railroad station. Transportation by bus Barnaul – Aktash distance 600 km, trip takes about 10 hours. The road goes through the famous Chuysky Highway, one can admire a glorious landscapes of the Altai mountains, the most beautiful valleys of the Bia and Chuya. The route goes through two picturesque Seminsky and Chike-Taman passes. Several breaks for lunch and in Srostki village, homeland of V. Shukshin, are provided. Camping on the bank of the Chuya River.|
|The 2d day||Safety education. The Start of the rafting. Passing the rapids Sumrachny, Burevestnik, Begemot. The Burevestnik rapid is famous because of the annual competitions which are held here – Chuya – rally. The begemot rapid is the most difficult rapid of the itinerary. Reconnaissance and obligatory insurance are provided. Passing of the Slalomny and Classichesky rapids.|
|The 3d day||Transportation to the Trubina rapid. Passing the rapids Turbina, Gorizont. It is very beautiful and powerful rapids. Then in a few kilometers the Chuya joins Katun. Rafting on the Katun till the Yaloman river.|
|The 4th day||During the first 10 km there are no serious obstacles. But already in an hour there is the first challenge - the Ilgumensky rapid (IV class) its extension is 500m and water-waves are up to 3 meters high. Then the extended rapid Kadrinskaya truba follows (IV class) Rafting distance is 23 km.|
|The 5th day||It is the most difficult day of the rafting tour. A serious obstacle – Shabash rapid. There is an option to go round the rapid down the river bank. This adventure will make team’s blood boil! Several powerful riffles go further. Rafting distance is 20 km. Overnight is near crystal river. Visiting the rock engravings.|
|The 6th day||This day rafting will take 4 hours. Passing the Ajulinsky rapid III class. Itinerary ends not far from Kujus village. Transportation to Barnaul.|
May – September
70 000 rub (not less than 8 people)
Prepayment 20% not later than 30 days before beginning of the tour. The full amount is due on the first day of the tour at the latest
In case of refusal from the tour within 7 days before its beginning, the deposit won’t be returned
The length of the tour
Auto – 600+450 km
Rafting – 120 km
The temperature +17 - +30 precipitations are possible
Tour Price includes
- Transport: all transfers according to the program
- a 3-course meal
- The lease of specific rafting outfit (raft, helmets, life jackets, paddles, dry bags for personal staff, tents)
- Professional guides, cookers
- Medical insurance
Tour Price doesn’t include
- Meal during the trip to the beginning of rafting and return journey in Barnaul.
- Alcohol drinks
- accommodation in hotel and tourists complexes
- Personal expenses
Each participant should have sports bag, shoes and wetsuit for the rafting, windproof suit, jogging suit, raincoat, a couple of T-shirts, thermal underwear, sweater, jogging shoes, three - four pairs of socks, caps, sunglasses, swimsuit, shorts or tights, personal hygiene items, cameras, torch, specific medications, etc.
- It is an expeditionary journey, participants stay at a different campsite each night.
- Professional Cooking is provided. Only fresh vegetables are used.
- Raft, equipment, camping (fire pits, tents, tables) are provided by guides.
- Reconnaissance of rapids, providing of insurance and safety, rescue operation are performed by guides
- One can lease necessary additional equipment – wetsuit, shoes for rafting.
- Satellite-link communication and radio set are provided
- During the trip carrying of load and equipment down the river bank is available, depending on weather conditions and skills of group
- The schedule of the tour can be changed in accordance with group requests before the beginning of the tour