One of the most picturesque and interesting rivers of the Baikal region is the Snezhnaya river. From the first kilometers of rafting the river fascinates with its wild beauty. There are wonderful places with excellent fishing which go after the tributary Yunkutsuk. These places and deep pits will excite even indifferent to fishing person. 1,5 kg graylings and 4kg brachymystax lenoks hunt makes one lose the track of time. It is as if time stops when you fish. And there are the most serious obstacles of the river ahead: the rapids “Izvilisty”, and “Mungungolsky”. The waterfall Harmyn-Duly and the rapids “Zhaba” and “Snezhinka” will amuse you with power.
You will be enjoying the rapids of the Snezhnaya river almost till the finish. The river prepared a farewell present for you – the rapid №112 “Seraya Yamka”. This very extremely difficult technically rapid is a good end of the rafting on the pearl of Hamar-Dabana.
|The 1st day||Meeting at the airport or at the railroad station of Irkutsk. Breakfast. Helicopter Loading. Landing near Zun-Bairy. You slowly realize that since this moment you are far away from home and civilization. Camping, dinner.|
|The 2nd day||Preparation of rafts and equipment. Safety education. The start of the rafting and fishing|
|The 3d day||Today we are going down the river till the right tributary Buzyr-Zhalga. The first easy rapids №13, №26 (Mramorny). We pass rapids with cameras insurance is provided.|
|The 4th day||We continue fishing and acquaintanceship with river rapids. The day begins with passing of the rapid №29 “Kalibr”. Then the rapids interchange with riffles and the river goes to Baikal. In the evening we stop before the rapid “Izvilisty”|
|The 5th day||Revision of the “Izvilisty” rapid, turn passing. After the passing of the “Izvilisty” we are going to overcome the Mungungolski rapid that is one of the most difficult and dangerous rapids of the itinerary. The rapid requires well coordinated work of the team. Rafting to the camp before tributary Zun-Saybakty.|
|The 6th day||Rafting to a waterfall Harmyn-Duly. Carrying of load, rafts and equipment down the river bank everyone's participation is needed. We go up about 10 meters and then there are about 1,5 km of good path to the stop. Raft launching is a little adventure too. Rest, camping, excursion to the waterfall and Zhaba and Snezhinka rapids.|
|The 7th day||Picturesque beauty of Mrachny (Dark) canyon, and then the rapid № 112 Seraya Yamka (Grey hall).|
|The 8th day||Farewell kilometers on the river. Finish before a bridge over the river Snezhnaya (rafting to the Baikal is optional). Disassemble of rafts, transportation to Irkutsk|
July – September
130 000 rub
Prepayment 20% not later than 30 days before beginning of the tour. The full amount is due on the first day of the tour at the latest
In case of refusal from the tour within 7 days before its beginning, the deposit won’t be returned
The length of the tour
Auto – 180 km
Rafting – 160 km
The temperature +15- +30 precipitations are possible
Tour Price includes
- Tour Price includes
- Transport: all transfers according to the program
- a 3-course meal
- The lease of specific rafting outfit (raft, helmets, life jackets, paddles, water resistant bags for personal staff, Tents)
- Professional guides, cookers
- Medical insurance
Tour Price doesn’t include
- Meal during the trip to the beginning of rafting and return journey in Irkutsk.
- Alcohol drinks
- accommodation in hotel and tourists complexes
- Personal expenses
Each participant should have sports bag, shoes and wetsuit for the rafting, windproof suit, jogging suit, raincoat, a couple of T-shirts, thermal underwear, sweater, jogging shoes, three - four pairs of socks, caps, sunglasses, swimsuit, shorts or tights, personal hygiene items, cameras, torch, specific medications, etc.
- It is an expeditionary journey, participants stay at a different campsite each night.
- Professional Cooking is provided. Only fresh vegetables are used.
- Raft, equipment, camping (fire pits, tents, tables) are provided by guides.
- Reconnaissance of rapids, providing of insurance and safety, rescue operation are performed by guides
- one can lease necessary additional equipment – wetsuit, shoes for rafting.
- satellite-link communication and radio set are provided
- During the trip carrying of load and equipment down the river bank is available, depending on weather conditions and skills of group
- The schedule of the tour can be changed in accordance with group requests
- Transportation by helicopter is optional