Kyrgyzstan – mountainous country located in the middle of Asia. There is a rich diversity of plant and animal life, picturesque mountain lakes and rivers, mountain peaks covered with perpetual snow and unique middle Asian colour. The pearl of Kyrgyzstan is mountain lake Issyk Kul.
But the country is famous not just because of nature - warm hospitality of local people makes homely atmosphere and the journey across the vastness of this wonderful country becomes especially pleasant.
During the tour we will see two waterways of Kyrgyzstan – the rivers Chong-Kemin and Kekemeren with its powerful breathtaking unforgettable rapids. These are two different rivers – a wide valley of the Kekemeren and narrow canyon Nedostupny on the M. Naryna with walls up to 80 meters high. We will take a rest on the banks of picturesque lake Issyk Kul, and will go through steep passes, visit bazars (east market) and much much more.
|The 1st day||Meeting at the airport of Bishkek. Transportation Bishkek- the Chong-Kemin river. Camping. Preparation for rafting, assembly of raft. Dinner.|
|The 2d day||Start of rafting. Passing the rapids Gabarit, Duresu, Kamenolomnya. The difficulty of obstacles increases gradually. The rapids of III-IV grades of difficulty.|
|The 3d day||Continue of rafting. Rapids Eralash, Melnitsa, Povitskogo requires skilled team work, and they will bring you energy boost|
|The 4th day||Transportation to Issyk Kul. Siting at a base.Banya|
|The 5th day||Rest day at the lake. Swimming, walking etc.|
|The 6th day||Transportation to the Kekemeren river. Camping on the bank of the river. Dinner.|
|The 7th day||Start of rafting on the Kekemeren river. Passing the rapids Proryv, Sliv, Lestniza|
|The 8th day||Passing the rapids Moby-Dik, Kashkasu. Fishing in the evening.|
|The 9th day||Key rapids of the river Tura-Goin 1 and Tura-Goin 2.You will experience adrenaline rush. The end of rafting. Banquet|
|The 10th day||Transportation to Bishkek. sight-seeing tour, visiting of bazar. Hotel check in.|
(not less than 4 people)
Prepayment 20% not later than 45 days before beginning of the tour. The full amount is due on the first day of the tour at the latest
In case of refusal from the tour within 15 days before its beginning, the deposit won’t be returned
The length of the tour
Rafting – 150 km
The temperature +15- +30 precipitations are possible
Tour Price includes
- Transport: all transfers according to the program
- a 3-course meal
- The lease of specific rafting outfit (raft, helmets, life jackets, paddles, water resistant bags for personal staff, Tents)
- Professional guides, cookers
- Medical insurance
- Accommodation on tourist base on Issyk Kul lake
Tour Price doesn’t include
- Meal during the trip to the beginning of rafting and return journey in Bishkek.
- Alcohol drinks
- accommodation in hotel and tourists complexes
- Personal expenses
- personal expenses
Each participant should have sports bag, shoes and wetsuit for the rafting, windproof suit, jogging suit, raincoat, a couple of T-shirts, thermal underwear, sweater, jogging shoes, three - four pairs of socks, caps, sunglasses, swimsuit, shorts or tights, personal hygiene items, cameras, torch, specific medications, etc.
- It is an expeditionary journey, participants stay at a different campsite each night.
- Professional Cooking is provided. Only fresh vegetables are used.
- Raft, equipment, camping (fire pits, tents, tables) are provided by guides.
- Reconnaissance of rapids, providing of insurance and safety, rescue operation are performed by guides
- one can lease necessary additional equipment – wetsuit, shoes for rafting.
- satellite-link communication and radio set are provided
- During the trip carrying of load and equipment down the river bank is available, depending on weather conditions and skills of group
- The schedule of the tour can be changed in accordance with group requests before the beginning of the tour
- Transportation by helicopter is optional